The project of the house from scratch is a very important moment in all respects and must be properly evaluated.
Look at inspirational pictures of houses and try to understand what kind of structure and style you want to give to your home project.
The more modern houses have for example large windows and a flat roof while the rustic or country houses have a stone cladding and a four or two pitched roofs. Furthermore, you must immediately determine if you need an outdoor space (garden, veranda, porch, etc.) and a parking space or a garage.
These are the aspects that we advise you to evaluate to develop the best House Project for you:
1) Starting ground. It is important to have a floor plan of the lot in CAD format with all the necessary dimensional and elevation details. Failing this, it is possible to carry out the CAD reconstruction of the floor plan of the lot starting from a paper floor plan, from google maps coordinates or from a scale floor plan.
The survey of the house, complete with roads, boundaries and other details, will be inserted in the Cad Planimetry Lot Reconstruction table.
2) Volumetric Calculations Once the starting land has been evaluated, it is necessary to evaluate the volumetric size allowed by the town planning regulations of the place.
On the basis of the buildability index and the options allowed by the implementation urban planning tools, the total building volume is obtained with the Volumetric Calculations.
Then it is necessary to carry out a study of the volume for maximum exploitation based on the manufacturability index and the allowed options.
3) Employee Urban Obtained the calculations Volumetric studying the ‘ Framing Urban for better orientation and integration into the batch house proposal and the most suitable type of construction.
The Urban Planning Framework is a fundamental study because it allows obtaining the best placement of the house project in the context, to evaluate the best exposure and view, the distance from the borders and the relationships with the adjacent land, the study of the access routes and finally the typology most suitable home project.
4) Preliminary Project-Idea It is advisable to study some design alternatives to evaluate and identify the best home project and the design solution to be explored. The same can be done for the main facades, or with the Idea Project in Prospectus, a draft study in the prospectus with the suggested house project idea. Also in the section in order to evaluate the internal proportions and heights with the Project-Idea in Section.
5) Definitive Architectural Project Once the optimal solution of the house project has been identified with the Project-Idea, it is possible to proceed to the elaboration of the Definitive Project in scale and in detail which is a document ready for the estimates of companies and can be developed the Architectural Project, in elevation with one or more External Elevations and in section with one or more General Sections or Detail Sections
6) 3D modeling and photorealistic rendering of interiors and exteriors 3D exterior modeling with the study of a 3D model to evaluate the best volumetric development of the building. – Rendering of external 3D views and 3D panoramas. – Internal 3D modeling with the study of a 3D model to evaluate the best volumetric development of the internal environments. – Rendering of internal 3D views and 3D panoramas.
7) Furnishing Project and Detailed Project The Furnishing Project consists in the development of the rooms of the house project on a close-scale plan with a careful study of every detail. the Detailed Project is the study of a constructive or compositional detail of the house project both in plan and in elevation to define in detail also the front view of the house project
8) In-depth Tables To finish all the technical tables and not to deepen the projects studied in detail: false ceiling project table, lighting scheme, and electrical system project, floor project table, dimensions and measurements table, Surface Calculation and Aeroilluminating Reports table ( RAI), Exterior Project, etc.
9) Market Research and Compositional Study